Our molds can be used with the resin and epoxy resins. They are not food safe. Color of molds may vary. Size: 10 x 7.5'' x. Please treat your mold with love and care.Stretching and pulling will diminish the life of your mold. Molds can be cleaned simply with some warm water & dawn soap. Do not use any coarse materials during the wash or drying or you may scratch your mold.
Do not use harsh chemicals to disinfect your mold because this deteriorates the glossy finish. A silicone tipped nail tool works efficiently to reach in crevices that must be cleaned without harming mold. Avoid using your nails or other sharp/pointy objects when cleaning and unmolding/demolding as it will damage and scratch the surface of your mold. Store your molds in clean dust free area or bag to prevent debris and dust in your mold.Please note: do not use torch on resin while in mold. It will damage the mold using a torch to remove air bubbles on the surface of your resin will quickly burn it causing destruction of mold when removing. Try using a slow curing resin or a pressure pot to prevent bubbles. Stir as easily as possible, try to use a plastic stick instead of wood to help prevent bubbles.
This item is made of silicone.